This website is owned and operated by Fresh State Ltd
Fresh State Ltd thanks you for visiting www.freshstate.com.au. Fresh State Ltd respects and is committed to taking all reasonable measures to ensure your privacy. Standard user statistics such as hits and pages viewed are collected when you log on but, for example, your email address is not sourced or stored during this process.
Personal information voluntarily submitted is and never will be disclosed to any third party without your express permission. Data, which does not disclose personal details you agree to provide, is compiled and used to help improve this website and guide Fresh State Ltd’s policies and support services.
Fresh State Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Fresh State Ltd supports and is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the National Privacy Principals. (A copy of the National Privacy Principles can be found at http://www.privacy.gov.au/publications/npps01.html).
While Fresh State Ltd has attempted to make the information on this web site as accurate as possible, the information on this web site is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item. Fresh State Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage occasioned by use of the information contained on this web site or from any web sites linked to this web site. While Fresh State Ltd will make every effort to ensure the availability and integrity of its ICT resources, it cannot guarantee that these will always be available, and/or free of any defects, including viruses. Users should take this into account when accessing the resources. All access and use is at the risk of the user.
© Fresh State Ltd 2015
This work is copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without prior written permission from Fresh State Ltd, Market Box 36, Melbourne Market, 35 Produce Drive, Epping, 3076.
Guidelines for conditional use of Fresh State’s logo
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the Fresh State Style Guide prior to using the Fresh State logo.
By using the Fresh State Ltd logo, you agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Fresh State Ltd logo must be used ‘as is’. You may not alter the logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colour or design unless otherwise stated in the Fresh State Style Guide. You may not animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance.
- Additional text or design elements may not be added in such a way that it appears to be part of the logo itself. You may not combine the logo with other trademarks or text in a manner that creates a likelihood of confusion as to the ownership of the logo, or suggests that Fresh State Ltd endorses or is affiliated with the other trademarks or text. You must maintain reasonable minimum space around the border of the logo at all times pursuant to the Fresh State Style Guide.
- Your reference to Fresh State Ltd and/or its products, services and/or website must comply with the Fresh State Style Guide. You may not present false or misleading information about Fresh State Ltd and/or its products, services and/or website. You may link to, but may not replicate, Fresh State Ltd’s content.
- You may not use the logo on any form of merchandise without written approval from Fresh State Ltd.
- Your use of the logo may not directly or indirectly imply Fresh State Ltd’s sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your product or service, unless Fresh State Ltd has specifically granted written approval for such use. If you have not been granted official written approval to use the logo, the following disclaimer should be included on all web pages containing the image: [Your site name] is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fresh State Ltd.
- The use must not be harmful or damaging to the value of any of the Fresh State Ltd marks, its brand integrity, reputation or goodwill, such as use in connection with products, services or other content that (a) is obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal (b) advocates or encourages criminal conduct, or (c) may give rise to civil liability.
- Use of any logo is at your own risk. The uses permitted by Fresh State Ltd are provided ‘as is’, without any warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, including (without limitation) any warranty of ownership or non-infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. Fresh State Ltd reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display the logo at any time.
- Each logo is and shall remain Fresh State Ltd’s intellectual property. Fresh State Ltd does not grant you any right, title or interest in the logo other than the right to display the logo while in compliance with these general guidelines, and you agree to transfer and assign to Fresh State Ltd all intellectual property rights and goodwill you may acquire through the use of the logo. You agree not to infringe Fresh State Ltd’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights, and you agree to comply with all international, federal, state and local intellectual property laws. You may not remove any trademark notices accompany the logo, and you must affix any other trademark notice requested by Fresh State Ltd.
- If you use the logo as a hyperlink, you agree to ensure that the hyperlink functions at industry standard speed and with industry standard uptime.
- You agree to indemnify and defend Fresh State Ltd for any damages, costs and solicitors’ fees arising from or related to your violation of these guidelines.